Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Sigh....

I miss him. Sigh. You know, when he sms-ed me to help him do something, I was rushing for class but when i read the msg, I slowed down. Smiled. And then continue walking to class. I was super pleased. I cannot stop smiling.

For the past week or so, I really miss him leh. :(

Yet, I try to look around me and see all other God's beautiful creation - guys la i mean. haha...Got so many other guys to get attracted to. And then I tell myself, change target la! God never said continue neither did He said stop. Then, I think of my tutorial groups......

There's Matthew. He's Singaporean but mother is Filipino. Wow! Cool eh! Nice guy! First time I spoke to him, he offered me chocolates...haha...so sweet. He's the same Matthew who opens door for girls and super gentleman. I went for tutorials late today. The lecturer returned our test paper, and because I wasn't there, matthew took mine for me!! So nice...haha :) I felt remembered. haha oh forgot to mention, he's christian! The kind who goes to school very early in the morning just to have quiet time with God!!

There's Hsien Xiong. Haha....It's funny that I thought of him. Because out of the 3 unattached girls in the project group, 2 is already going crazy over him liaoz (me excluded of course). I don't think there's anything fantastic about him but he's darn charming! REally....his smile can melt hearts wan. Awww..... I never noticed it until last week when we had a project meeting and we were entertaining each other and laughing at other group members, and then I notice his smile. U know I have this craze for piano and drums? He plays both damn well!!!! woah. How charming!! But big problem: Non-christian. But, damn charming!!!!! *SIGH*

Nontheless, i'm quite sure I'm not attracted to them the way I am attracted to him. It's just a crush. It'll pass. haha.....

.........................................................................................................................................................

My phone ringtone is Fingerprints of God by SCC. For the longest time, I've forgotten the significance of that song, until I listened to them again on Saturday.

Fingerprints of God.....
Me.....

awesome.....

..........................................................................................................................................................

ps: the both of them better not by any funny chance bump into my blog. I'll kill myself immediately.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home