Saturday, April 01, 2006

*chiak* :)

Today is an awesome day!!!

I manage to finish the draft for 2 (read: two) projects!! Woohoo!!! What great achievement!! I'm so happy!! Thank You LORD...And, it wasn't all just work. I slept and rested and had a super long dinner too....And right now, I'm home blogging and I feel like it's time for pictures!!!


You see, I really miss home!!!


My beloved Family!! :) Top left: Brother and Sister: Jee Vern and Jee Leng. Top right: Mother and Father. Bottom left: Youngest brother, Jee Aun. Bottom right: Your Highness, ME!!!Posted by Picasa


I mentioned I had a superb dinner today rite? Well, it really wasn't the food because it was Arts Canteen's food. Instead, it was the company! Jie Yao offered to keep our dinner in his office (ie: the place he had his Industrial Attachment!! And so we went to his office to heat-up our food (instead of eating MCDs every saturday we study in school). We had our dinner at the roof-top!!! It was so awesome. The sharing and the encouragement we got from each other....Woah! It's been a long time since we've had something like this!! :) :) After dinner, it was time to go see the sun set!!! We walked over and well, the sunset wasn't too facinating but the trees facinated me! You know what they say about people who love trees? They say tree lovers are romantics! haha...Anyway, sidetrack edi...The trees were awesome! We were all captured by different beauties and we sang 2 songs. 1) You are beautiful beyond description 2)There is no problem too big... We were singing praise to God and that was waaay beyond awesome la!!!! And we were all really just worshipping God...four of us....and God's wonderful creation!!! And then we all prayed. Praising God..... God is good....I really love it when we spend time doing these kinda thing! I love it! Company was good, sharing was great, worshipping God was awesome!

It was a beautiful time we had!! Thanks to you all... From left: Gloria, me, Jeremy, Jie Yao Posted by Picasa


The girl on the left is one wacky girl!!! I love her la.....The guy behind us is a crazy, always-sleep-in-class brother-in-Christ. haha.....He's awesome too. I appreciate them both a lot!!

During lecture oso wanna take pictures...So naughty! Michelle, Adrian, Me.... Posted by Picasa

This was taken at one of the toilets in Plaza Singapura. IT's so cool la!! U put ur hand inside and then got air blow dry ur hand...woah!! Talk about saving the earth man! BAND tissue!!!

Hand dryer!!! So cool eh..... Posted by Picasa


I saw this toilet after a seminar i attended. It's so cool la. The toilet is super grand man! But the building is not. It looks like some hotel toilet. But, it definitely was not a hotel!! Remember that Harry Potter scene???

Toilet so cool!! Reminds me so much of Harry Potter!!! Haha... Posted by Picasa


This girl is one of the many girls I love! :)

Me and beloved Karen..... Posted by Picasa


So much for random photos!!! But, God has been so tremendously good to me!! Not just today, but the many days of my life.... :) :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home