Thursday, March 30, 2006

Thank U Lord...

As far as my mind can bring me, I don't remember being this sad. I hated that feeling. I didn't know what to do. My mind was confused. My heart was torn. I just didn't know what to do.

No one seemes free enough to listen to me. Everyone had their things to do and I was not going to disturb people and pour my frustration on people. But, I know I had to let it out. But, not yet!! I had to meet Karen. But, I felt so problematic, I didn't know how it would turn out to be. So, as I walked out to meet her, I prayed that God will somehow use this time to minister to her and myself.

After meeting her, I wasn't feeling too good still. But I had no one to talk to and I have to prepare for a project meeting later. So, I told myself, Okay, I should study. But, I just couldn't!! So, I msged Edgar to whine. I didn't want to disturb him but I just had to let it out. He offered to call me to talk but I didnt want to disturb him. Nonetheless, he called.

You know Edgar, you have no idea how much I appreciated ur call. I think you would know how exactly I felt - the torture and the pain. And you called even though you were at a conference. I appreciate it tremendously. You had no need to call me. I told u I needed someone to whine at but you offered "someone to talk to". And, that means a lot to me. :) Thank you so much! And trust me, I know how it feels to need to attend to someone's aching heart when yours is in the same condition. All the more I appreciate YOU!! I don't say this often enough, but I appreciate YOU and not just for the things you do. :)

I really miss home though. I've been asked to help mentor some youths back in a camp. Hmm...I don't think I'll take up mentor-position because I can't attend the training session. So, seish. Whether or not I'll still go for the camp, is another thing. That one, decide later la.

Edgar's encouragement to me today was really very heartwarming.

God has been very encouraging to me - really!!! :) :)

To a large extent, I still see the beautiful self in him. That one I cannot deny. The more I see him, the more I think he's beautiful. And the one thing that's in my head now is : Lord, bless him!! Whatever that may be! :) May you make him more and more beautiful in YOU.

I'm still craving for ONE THING: I want BK breakfast!! I want BK breakfast!!!!! I want BK breakfast!!!! I want BK breakfast!! I want BK breakfast!! I really really want BK breakfast!!!

:) :) :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home