Saturday, March 25, 2006

Secret Love

It's funny how I didn't get much done today but am feeling alrite about it. At least I think I'm alright. I could jolly well be in-denial.

I woke up very late this morning because I had a very very disturbed sleep last nite, albeit the tiredness. My alarm clock rang at 8:30am but I switched it off and went back to bed. Was woken up next when I got an sms at 9:50am from Edgar telling me "I will be 10 mins late"....In my 80% sleeping mode, I wondered why is he sending me a msg telling me he'll be late....*think think*. Ohhh, i get it!! I replied him, "Exco meeting is at 12 la".....haha, blur friend of mine thought that exco meeting is at 10. Pity that guy. Already sleep deprived, summore travel all the way to school only to find out that meeting is 2 hours later.

Was suprised when I heard the nominees for the coming exco. Why so few people? haha....Sigh. I gotta continue praying. Please keep me in prayers yah!

Super tired. During Daniel Foo's talk today, I was yawning all the way through and fell asleep when he had a super long prayer. (Super ashamed of myself!).

I struggled to study today. I'm super tired yet there's load to study for the exam on monday. I'm not very stressed but when I saw it's 35% test, I got a little tensed - means tat I have to study well for tis. Cannot simply shoot arrow or crap my way through. Not being a very good student, am I?!

Came home and swept the house. :) I like sweeping the house. Tiring it may be but fun I think. I donno, I like to see myself collecting all the dust in the house and throwing it into the dustbin, feeling a sense of accomplishment.

A friend made this comment about me today. "Jee Lee, you're too funny to be taken seriously." I admit, I can be very playful at times and in the midst of it, say funny things or clown around, but have no one seen the serious side of me? I started to reflect on how I've been bringing myself around then. In terms of leadership, I remember ppl saying "When she's joking, she can really make you laugh. But when work needs to get done, she expects it!" So, why is it that someppl sees tis of me yet some ppl say i'm too funny to be taken seriously?

As I was speaking to Radika, I asked her whether am I too funny to be taken seriously and does that mean I'm a lousy leader? Haha....I asked her because she's work with me (or "under" my leadership) for a few of my terms of service. She said I led well. I was a good pres. Haha, she concluded one thing: that friend who made that statement doesn't know me well enuff. Haha. *No comment*

I asked out of curiosity. It's good to know & to see how ppl "judge" you.

I've managed to read 4 lecture notes out of 8 but I wonder how much will I be able to remember. Lord, please help me.

Goodnight people.

ps: For the first time in a week, I am feeling very good the whole of today!!! No miserable post for today! :)

pps: Secret Love is the title of an instrumental song. It's awesome!

2 Comments:

At 4:14 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

come and clean my house for me ler :-P

 
At 9:33 pm , Blogger -- J e e L e e -- said...

and whose house might this be??

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home