Friday, March 24, 2006

Is it relevant?

Today while at Child Language lecture, I came up with something and showed it to Michelle and she asked me, why you going through this now ar? I said, no. Not now. Yesterday.

"It is when love starts to hurt that you find yourself crying when you're amongst people without a reason that they will understand"

Nevermind. It doesn't matter.

It doesn't even matter when you say "hey, it's good to see you" when I know seeing me or not doesn't matter to you. It's just a polite thing to say.

It's not relevant.

............................................................................................................................................................

I saw the pain in you - physically and emotionally. I gave u money to take a cab home so that you'd reach home early and safe. You took the money but did not take a cab home. You took a bus. I'm not angry. I know you thought for me - you dowan to spend my money. If i gave you with a unwilling heart, God will deal with me. I gave it to you with all sincerity and wishing that you'd take the money and use it. Sigh. You didn't. Anyways, I hope u get better soon. I love you.

..............................................................................................................................................................


Goodnight.

The relevance of all of it? none. It's just me babbling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home