Monday, April 03, 2006

Sleeeeepy....

Suddenly, I feel a surge of stress building up in me.

I have 1 presentation, 3 assignments due this week. Is this a killer or what??

Right now, I'm having a super headache. Been having the headache since Bible Study just now. I'm so tired. I can barely stay awake and think. But, I'm now editting some work that my project group mates graciously editted it edi. I need to look at it and edit my part now. But, I'm really very very tired.

Today after prayer meeting, i forgot to mention to exco about the money for the camp stuff. Squatto man!!! Now, other than work (I have another 2 more projects to edit!!!) I have 3 other things bugging me - exco, camp, prayer meeting this friday. I am almost dying edi la....LORD, help me!!!!!!

Actually, I think for tmr's presentation - my group mates have really been putting their all into this la. Yes, we're doing last minute work but they're burning the midnight oil together with me. And for them, I am so thankful to God. Yeah!! :) :) Right now, they have to stay awake to clarify things with me....Yes, to be honest, I am a little frustrated to need to explain so many things to them, but, my fault too la. Not too clear on what I was saying. So, i know. And woah. For them to stay awake to make sure my part gets cleared up, I'm just so...I donno....speechless liaoz.

Nonetheless, stress la.....Don't rush me...please don't. My head cannot take it already.

School work piling up nvm, ministry admin stuff piling up oso nvm....but my PT girls are having problems too....OH NO!!! and I'm still meeting people throughout this week. What's wrong with me ar! So blind to see that I don't really have much time....Summore clever me volunteered to help Jeremy's sister in some research stuff. Honestly, I a bit sianz la. I have so many things on my plate, summore I so nice go and volunteer my help in his sister's research. But, I must go with a willing heart. Lord, please help me cast all my burden on YOU!!!

In fact, I think that because I'm like having this headache and I cant think and I still need to edit and explain stuff to group members, I think I'm a bit defensive at the slightest inclination that my group member is repeating whatever I said earlier on! Sigh...what happened to patience and love? With the headache, I turn to be this selfish person - with patience and love thrown out of the window. sigh! And, I know Serene had class today from 12-6. Worse still. Yet, she's still online trying to piece the whole jigsaw together. NOW, WHY AM I COMPLAINING??? I have no right whatsoever to run out of patience and love. Sigh. Sorry Lord, I am not acting in love again!!! Forgive me....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home