Thursday, April 06, 2006

Cheers~

Highlights of the day:

I think I will really miss my EL3254 group mates once we're done with it. Today, Michelle and Adrian just wanted to play with their phones. So, kena la...super a lot of pictures taken. Sigh! Super obvious we're not paying attention. Aside this, we really do take our studies seriously. Well, we meet every week (almost) to discuss work. We're very serious people! :) But, we really know how to have fun too. But, one thing about this group that I really really like is that we really do care about each other!

Had lunch with Janice and Adrian...We had good food - I really liked it. :) The feeling of sitting together and having a meal - not individual meal but sharing food, somehow (i donno why) makes me feel like it was family dinner. :p

I really miss home. I'm going back soon. But, I really miss home.
You know, it breaks my heart to everytime think that my family is going through unpleasant times without me - making it incomplete. I wish I could always be there for them. But, I know I can't. And you know what sucks about it? When people who know nuts about being away from home talks as if (s)he understands and that being away is no big deal.
I acknowledge : God sent me here to Singapore, I'm pleased here. (Yes, there are things that I'm not comfortable with, nonetheless, pleased.)
But, home is still home. People have to understand that and not use that to think that I will be in anyway, unfaithful to whatever I've gotten myself involved in ; here!
We all learn to cope with missing home and it's something i've to cope with. But, to not allow me to say "I miss home" is a little too extreme because if I don't at all miss home, then I think there's valid reason to be worried.

Anyhow, I manage to finish some work and checked that Arsenal is in the semi-finals!!! Woohoo....... :) :) :) :)

I'm tired.
I was stressed.
I'll be fine.
I'm now going to sleep. :)

Cheers~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home