Sunday, April 09, 2006

Listen and love...

I'm now talking to a friend on msn and for the first time, I've decided not to talk about myself. :)
But, I must admit that I've loads in my mind now....Yet at the same time, doing this teaches me to really deny myself. I don't know. This is something new. In every conversations that I've had, I have this stupid tendency to talk about myself and that stops me from being a good listener. And so, even though I'm having mix feelings and thoughts right now, I'm not speaking it to anyone. And honestly, it can be quite torturous but I want to be a good listener! And it's good to be finally trying it! :) :)

The past few days, i've been rather tired but there's been lotsa things on my mind - one about nav, two about my outreach, three about home, four about him.

God has been very good lately. But, I'm rather confused. Maybe because my will and His are working in opposition. :(

There's just too much that reminds me of him.

I called two persons today to wish them happy birthday and these two person are really people who matters a lot to me. I miss them and I wish I was there to celebrate their birthday with them. :) My best friend, Yee Weng Yan has just turned 22; My dearest sister, Lye Jee Leng turns 17 tomorrow. I love you both very much.

And I miss my family. I was just speaking to Rong Long the other day...the many of you who live so near home, please treasure it! It'll be such a precious thing for me and you have no idea how much I'd give up to come home everyday to my family - to the people who know me inside-out; to the people who've seen me through it all; to the people who will love me no matter what happens; to the people who will scold me and get angry with me but at the end of the day, still have me in their hearts. I love them too much.

I'm going off to sleep now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home