Friday, April 21, 2006

God hears it all....

In my previous post I asked for raindrops to fall incessantly. When I wrote that, silently in my heart, I said "God let it rain at night so I can dance under it and be so immersed by it" and so by saying that, I also kinda indicated "Lord, don't let it rain in the day time".

And guess what?? It didn't rain the entire day today!!

Bad day to study in the canteen. But, somehow I decided to do just that. And I was sweating like a horse! Then, it struck me - Jee Lee, you asked for it!!! Waaah...God heard...He remembered...He held back the rain because I asked for it! God, you amaze me!

Like I said in the previous post, I am heartbroken. Guess what? God spoke right to me about it!

Psalm 34
v4 - I sought the Lord, and He answered me; He delivered me from all my fears.
v7 - The angel of the Lord encamps around those who fear You.
v9 - Fear the Lord, you His saints, for those who fear Him lack nothing.
v18 - The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit.
v19 - A righteous man may have many troubles, but the lord delivers him from them all...

From these few verses, 2 things struck me :
(1) God loves me & He hears me.
(2) He will not only save me, He will deliver me!!

You know...as I sat down there and wonder when it will rain, I heard God say "It won't rain. You find comfort in rain - rain makes you happy. But I want it to be sufficient for you to know that My love for you covers it all. I want you to find joy and comfort in knowing that I love you" And you know what?? Yes!! God's love emcompasses everything!!

I feel so totally lifted off my burdens...

Truly, God loves us so much....sooo much..... :) :) :)
For those who think "no hope la", Jesus is your hope!!!

and recently, as I listen to Juwita Suwito's cd - one song is in my head - I am learning to understand what she means.....

I'll put up the lyrics....may you meditate on it and see whether u understand it or not...

:)

Only In The Dark

The raindrops fall incessantly
Each time I think the sky's letting up
There seems to be another cloud
Bringing the dark, coming right at me

So often I can't see the road ahead
The blinding headlights loom then go out again
But suddenly I find that I don't need to strife
And I realise I am rising, I'm flying and...

Only in the dark when I can't seem to see
I learn to hear Your whisper that's been guiding me
Reach out for the hand that bears the light
so my step is right
only in the dark

Now each day's a step that's lighted up
and the questions asked won't make me stop
cause I know no matter how I feel
That's this is real
And i'm slowly getting to a place where it's not....

So let the shadows come and let me run into Your arms
Where I can feel the warmth of your touch - unmistakable
Leading me on, loving me on, turning me on
Though now it seems to be that....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home