Friday, April 21, 2006

Yes, It will be beautiful

I've been rather distracted the past two days and I sure hope this won't last - the kinda distraction I can't stand, which is distraction from within.

It's humbling though, to see that even in my pain, God is using me. AND I must admit that sometimes the selfish side of me aches me.

Many a times I wish I could pour it all out to someone - but when those time comes, something will stop me. I know why. I am fine. I am well. I am good.

I want the raindrops to fall incessantly. I want to play in the rain. I really do.

I just want everything to be beautiful. Although it aches now, but to see God's hand at work in making different situations and things and people beautiful, I am awed. Because when I see and give up all possible hope, and then light shines through the cloud of darkness and I see the flower blooming, then I can only declare, "Truly God is working. For who can open the flower from inside but God?" God will continue to work to make things beautiful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home