Wednesday, May 17, 2006

I want to sleep....

I'm super tired.

I slept very late last night because I needed to write cards for some friends. They were leaving for mission trip to Philipines and I was there to send them off this morning. Under normal circumstances, I won't be crazy enough to sleep 3 hours and then travel all the way from the west to the east just to send friends off - especially when i have no car. And that would only mean I have one form of transportation at 5am - TAXI, which obviously cost me a bomb! Adeline said I was mad. I think so too. hah! But sending them off was an act of obedience. Quite unwise of me but I told God that if they fly off at hours when I'm free (ie: not from 9am-6pm) then I will send them off at the airport. When I learnt of their flight details, I knew I had to keep to my promise and be obedient - expensive price to pay. hah!

It's difficult to handle how I feel being in a conference that talks about The Anointing. Coming from a conservative brethen church, the topic of anointing is quite,erm.. off limits. After the conference yesterday, I just wanted to spend some time with God. And I realise, actually, He has been trying to prepare me for this talk. He has been teaching me more and more about moving in the Spirit, which is great. Haha, I donno what my church will say about all this. :) I'm not yet super comfortable with all this. I guess, it takes time...but I'm opening my eyes and digging deeper into some of these issues. You know when God opens your eyes to see the work that He is doing, it's quite awesome right?? ;p

I'm trying to finish this book. Finish it before I watch the movie. Yah! I'm reading the book and watching the movie! I've spoken to a few christians and they are so against reading the book and watching the movie. Satanic says some. Well, I've a few reasons why I read the book.
And you know, yes the book can be quite captivating but after a while, it gets a bit boring - esp when Dan Brown uses the same old tactic again and again and again.. hehe...






Ya. I shall go and read the book and then go and sleep. Tired man! Hah! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home