Wednesday, April 26, 2006

How great is He...

My back was breaking and so I decided to leave my seat.
Got the thing and stared at it in disbelief.
All who saw it couldn't believe their eyes either.

I went straight to Adrian.
He stared at it in disbelief.
Sida looked at it and also stared at it in disbelief.

Adrian looked at me and soothed away the discomfort.
Sida looked at me and tried to relieve the discomfort too.
(Although I must say that I wasn't exactly feeling so bad…My sianz look was probably attributed to my not-wanting to study.)

Everyone who looked at it, stared in disbelief.

As Clement was looking at it, I bowed my head and I just wanted to hear God speak.

God comforted me. "Yes, it is my fault but this happened to teach me something"
There was a sense of comfort, a sense of thankfulness, a sense of peace, a sense of hope. I can't really describe it. But, I felt it.

Clement joined me as I sang "How great is our God"…
So did Adrian.

God is good.

4 Comments:

At 5:53 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

U got ur period?
Sounds like it except i dont know why a guy would be singing with you over it...
=p

 
At 2:31 pm , Blogger -- J e e L e e -- said...

Argh. No....of course not period la. U didn't read it properly ar? I was showing it around la. Seish. ya, I think u didn't read it properly. Haha....

 
At 11:12 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i did read properly!
but fun to think its is period mar
and it SO implies it..
I can imagine, the ppl around you...
"Jee Lee got her period...Lets sing and thank God for her woman-ness.."

 
At 1:11 am , Blogger -- J e e L e e -- said...

My dear dear low kong, I was showing it around. U think it's my period? So, I must have been bringing my pad around? Okay. A bit out of hand edi. AND no!! It's not a period. Gosh! And sing "How great is our God"??? Hmm.....
I don't see the connection. Maybe you see something that I don't.

;p

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home