Sunday, May 14, 2006

Back!

I'm back from Pulau Dayang!! Rested well but worked hard too. Yah. I guess God has His way of making sure I rest - no boulder challenge or rock climbing. Hah! The guys went ahead for a rock climbing adventure and I wanted to go so much...sooo much. But, I wasn't feeling too well and oh well, I felt God wanted me to rest and spend more time with Him. So I did! And I'm glad I did!

Funny, but I'm quite tired from the trip. I manage to squeeze some rest today. Hopefully, I'll be more energized for meetings this coming week before I go back home. Yes!

Still feeling very dizzy from all the boat rides. Argh. I hate those feelings.

A few things I really appreciate during the camp:

(1) My fellow roommates. I got to spend more time and feel more comfortable with my roommates. That was such a blessing.

(2) I got to spend some nice time with Danielle and Petra, which was something that really blessed me. :) One day, Petra made this statement "We like to spend time with you. You are very laughy" I was so happy to hear that. :)

(3) Yan Mei, a China girl came up to and said this to me "Your happiness and joy is contagious"! Woah! That was super encouraging!! I don't hear that anymore. Maybe because she can say that because she knows me only for a few days. Hah!

(4) I got to know the guys in my group better, especially the year ones - Jonathan and Joshua. Interesting guys. Really! I'm impressed by what I found out about them. :)

(5) I got to know quite a few fringe people better, which really pleased me.

(6) I spent one night with Hui Li, just talking to her and spending time with her. :) That same night, James and Zach joined us at the beach, star gazing. It was splendid. :)

(7) Admiring God's beautiful creation - I'll post photos laterz. '

(8) Talking with Roy Tan. He really spoke to me about something in my heart!

(9) Spending time with God.

:)

1 Comments:

At 3:01 pm , Blogger zjingz said...

PTL! ~:) So glad u enjoyed! :D muz post the photos! :P

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home