Sunday, May 07, 2006

Bye bye bye

I'm in the mood of a cryptic post. *bleah*

I'll be off tomorrow to Pulau Dayang. I'm leaving at 8AM. (Gosh! Can I even wake up by then?!) Other than Sundays, I generally do not wake up so early. Okay la....usually, I should be awake bout 8am. But, to leave by 8am means I have to get up at 7am! Yes, I am a female - I take a super long time to get ready. Especially, when not all my stuffs are packed! Oh gosh!! I am usually not so panicky when I am about to travel but this time I have reasons valid enough to be.

First of all, I am in the camp committee and I am in the food department. You see, we're BUYING ingredients and raw food to MALAYSIA. This is heavy responsibility. Have to plan menu and how much to buy. Oh gosh! And for about 50+ people for 4 days! Oh man! This is scary. Thank God I'm not alone in the food dept. My partner has been so super helpful. :) But guys being guys, when asked to coordinate this kinda thing, not as detailed minded as a girl would be like rite? And since my exams ended so super late, there are lots of details I have to look into and rush to make sure everything is covered la. I am super afraid I'm missing something out man.

Secondly, I am super hopeless in swimming. Ok. I can't swim! Infact, I am afraid of water. Basically, I almost drown once and ever since then, I've been so terrified of getting my whole body immersed in water - I get frantic when my head is dip into the water. Yes, I struggled when I had to go through water baptism. Sigh. Bet none of you knew that uncle Min Choon had to push me down right? The minute my ears touched the water I wanted to get up edi and uncle Min Choon had to push me back down. (Thank God it was uncle Min Choon. I don't think uncle Wong would be able to push me back down - esp when we had 22 baptismal candidates!). So yes, going to the sea terrifies me. Especially when two years in a row I have been thrown into the sea against my will!! and held in water by super strong guys who didn't want to let go despite knowing that I can't swim! Argh! Yes...and summore last year kena thrown into pool by my beloved friends during my 21st birthday celebration. Sigh. When people know you can't swim, it's just a matter of time before they start throwing you into water.

I am not afraid of heights. But when I am in a super high place and I look down and all I see is the sea, then I will be TERRIFIED!!! Oh God, how am I suppose to survive the next few days??!! Argh!!

Good enough reasons to be panicked? Gosh.

I'll be back only next saturday afternoon. Gosh! Till then, you won't hear from me.

Fishing trips! I recall (vaguely) how my dad used to bring us family for fishing trips. But, that was eons ago. I can't remember nuts how to fish! Of all the things, I really look forward to fishing! Really!! It'll be so super cool!!!


The beach! The coconut trees! The sands! Oh man!!! I so super love the beach la!! Super super super!!!
Hammocks are not really my kind of thing. I'm the kind of person who will go and disturb ppl lying on hammocks! haha...Yes, I'm quite naughty. Hah!


But the thing I (think) would love the most would be the starry nights! Oh gosh. They are so beautiful...Would I be able to capture pretty skies? Oh my!
Can't wait!!!! ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yesterday when I was lying on my bed, I thought of going to your church. It's been so long since I went there. As I thought more about it, I really wanted to go!!

But, I knew I'd chicken out anyway.

And then, I thought, hah! If I went, I thought it'd be obvious that I have special feelings for you. Not wanting to leak out too much of my feelings, I decided to go back to my own church. :)
Furthermore, I was super afraid that I'll see her there. Unfounded fear but oh well. I didn't go anyway.

You know, I was so tempted to ask you out. But, my female ego was much more than i think it was. I am so gonna miss you la! I will so miss you! That is if I will still see you around. Sigh!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can only pray.
May God watch over you and bless you and keep you.
May He be with you as you are out there in the mission field.
May He be with your family too....
May He make you sooo beautiful.... :) :)

May others around you be so blessed because honestly, you're such a blessing. Such a blessing that I am sure no one around you can't agree to that. The lives you have touched. The light you've been. How can anyone not see the beauty in you? How can??!!! That's why when I try to even measure the chances I might have, I am disappointed!

I've never told you how much I appreciated you. How much you have inspired me. How much beauty I see in you. How much I think God is so pleased with you. How much your live challenge me. How in our very little communication, you have taught me to really really love people. Your love for people, for our Almighty God, truly amazes me and encourages me. :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I love him for the man he wants to be.
I love him for the man he already is.
I love him for the beauty I see in him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Till laterz.... :) :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home