Monday, May 01, 2006

Faith...

I have been so unhealthily thinking too much. Actually, I think in all the things that I do, my mind will wonder to a far away land where nicknames were substitutes for real names.

Recently, my supporter in a particular area is not in the mood to support me. Or rather, I don’t feel up for being supported when I think he needs support more than I do. But I can’t really do much – so, I just sit and pray. I’m praying for u okay. May you see light at the end of the tunnel.

Revision is going on very well. Praise God for that. I only have one more paper to go and am already planning for certain things to take place. So, I’m hoping that all will go as I wished it would. (“,)

I sometimes go on whining that my story is sad. But, maybe God is trying to tell me that my story is not the worst so far. And in doing so, I believe God is opening up my eyes to see that it is really easier for me to hang on, even if it’s just one more day. And maybe, big maybe, it will come to pass one day. If only like an eager beaver, I will work diligently to be found right before Him and as I build, may I also be expectantly looking forward to see it in it’s completion – may I desire to see God’s will be done and rejoice together with all the angels in heaven above.

God, make me a woman after Your own heart, like David and have faith like Abraham.

And though she spoke no words, everything she said was heard
As she poured her love for The Master from her box of alabaster

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home