Friday, April 28, 2006

Wonderfulness...

Today was beautiful.

Knowing my habit of getting really grumpy if I’m late, I’m pleasantly surprised at my inability to make real my annoying habit when I got up late this morning. And to top it all, I hate it when I’m woken up by noise. This morning, when I woke up I heard people talking outside of my room. If I were at my home, I’d probably have screamed for someone to close the door while they let me rest in peace. (I’d like to think that I’ve out-grown that!)

So, my paper today wasn’t too bad – really! Although my other friends thought it was a killer. I thought it was alrite – doable. I quite like it. Went and post a letter out and then went to Old Chang Kee to grab squid-sticks! Got two – one for Janice and one for me. Did you know that Old Chang Kee has this special sambal? It’s fantastic. Goes superbly well with squid-sticks!

And then, I decided to have laksa. Woohoo….it’s awesomeness man!! Then Janice tried to show me how to roll noodles with a chopstick – using Adrian’s bowl of noodles. Haha…It was hilarious because she couldn’t do it and she was blaming the shortness of the noodles.

Why do I study in the canteen? Well, I study there because I know Janice would like to get out of her room to study but she doesn’t want to study alone and her favourite place of study is in the canteen. So, to accommodate her, I study in the canteen with her too. In the afternoon, it got too super warm. Because Dee was there, I left them and headed to the library! I need air-conditioning!!! After getting comfortable, I decide to get back to no-comfort-zone. And I asked God for a cooling temperature. It rained after that! Awesomeness again!!

Study and study and study and was super indecisive about going for prayer meeting (Janice was gonna leave for cell group meeting. So, inanycase, I’d be alone). In the most usual case, I would go for prayer meeting. But, I have not finish my note-making yet. So, I couldn’t decide - especially when I have the exam tomorrow. I decided in the end not to go for the prayer meeting. You know what happened?

I showed Matthew and Adrian the picture I took – a red cloud!

The Red Cloud
Posted by Picasa

It was so nice…And then one of them (I can’t remember who) exclaimed “Look!!! (while pointing to the sky)” And then all of us “Waaah” and we all ran out to get a picture! I manage to capture a nice picture of it. The sky was red!! It was sooo nice.

God's wonderful handiwork.
Posted by Picasa

Sun setting? Not really. But, a nice colour. And then you know what happened? It was probably one of the most awesome and romantic thing that happened. Adrian and Matthew started to sing worship songs. I joined them when I was familiar with the songs they were singing. If not, I was just enjoying the surround system of two wonderful brother’s beautiful voices!! while worshipping God for the beauty and the awesomeness of His handiworks!!! We just stood there for super long and just watched the sky change colour and it was marvellous – seeing colour change and seeing clouds move and lightning. Coolness man!!

We all just didn’t feel like going back to studying after that. But, ALAS, we have to. So, Matt went back to the library to study while Adrian joined me to study in the canteen. Yeah rite, study!!! We had a good time laughing at each other and laughing at one of his classmates for preparing a set of notes with super funny English sentences. It was so super funny la. So funny that Adrian and I didn’t quite understand the notes. So, he had to ask me to read it slowly and try to understand it and then explain it to him. But funniness man! After all the nonsense that we were doing, we decided to get back to studying if we want to go home early! Haha…so, we studied. And then when I was done, we sat down and started talking about Ray Boltz’s Watch the Lamb…I’ll never forget the song. So, we were cracking our heads trying to recall the lyrics of the song. This whole Ray Boltz conversation started when Adrian started singing a Ray Boltz’s song. It was a superb song! Superb!!

A good day right?

It was good…It was great.

And well, just for the eyes to marvel at God's awesome handiwork, here's another pic taken from Arts Canteen. Hmm...looks like Arts Canteen is really starting to have lots of bitter sweet memories.....esp with all these pics...

Look at the clouds....Loveliness
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home