Saturday, May 06, 2006

Reading time

I've managed to finish reading "Waking the Dead" by John Eldredge.Good book! Yes. Go and read it. I can't decide which book to move on to now. Here are my selected options:


Changes that Heal was given to me by YF of Life Chapel when I left KL my very first time to come to Singapore. I've always wanted to read it but it can be pretty dry.




The Da Vinci Code. The movie will be out soon. Wonder whether Malaysia will ban the movie - the way they banned Prince of Egypt!! Hmm?? I thought of reading this book because well, just to read it and know what's it about. I promised Ping Suan once that I will read it because he wanted to talk about it but I knew nothing about that book and I guess, it can be a good evangelistical tool rite?


Upon completing the Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown, I shall continue my quest of equipping myself with knowledge by this book by Josh McDowell - so far known to be the best book by superb christian book author, Josh McDowell (a campus crusader himself.)
Funny how a painter and his painting causing all this big hu-ha in our world now. First the book, then the movie. It is no wonder that Christians around the world are rallying people to "stand up for their faith". Hmm....A lot have been said about the book - more from christians than non-christians. Many views I have heard. Well, I have my comments after attending the event organised by the Nus Campus Crusaders. But, if i should even comment, let me do so only after I've read the book - both of it. :)


Captivating by John and Stasi Eldredge. Tek got me this book from Phillipines (so did Beverly!) Hah! Hmm...I like John Eldredge's writing and this book is a book for women. I really want to read it.




So now, I can't decide which book to start on first. If I give it 1 week to finish perbook (which I think is more than enough!) then, i should be able to read 8 books during the holidays. Woah! So many eh. Good! Then I can buy more books to read. Yay! Holidays should be reading time. Erm, together with other things to do la. Yay! You should see the amount of books I have on my shelf waiting to be read. Oh my! Will I even have time?? Goodness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home