Friday, May 26, 2006

I'm BACK!

Blog…blog and blog…

I reached home yesterday. The best part of it all is this : On my way home, Joshua called me making sure I’m free for him. I know he missed me so much! The minute I reach into my mommy’s car, I get a call from him. Hah! Then at 12 midnight, I realised I had a miss-call from him. So, I called him back only to hear the news of me being shoot to do something for YF this Saturday! (read: tomorrow) Wah. These friends are super nice rite? They don’t even give you time to rest. When they know you’re back, they shoot u straight with work to do. And it sure help knowing that when Joshua called me earlier, he was at YF staff meeting!

So, tomorrow I’ll be in church, helping YF out. Mind you, I’m not complaining. I’m always ready to help out in anyway I can. Just sometimes, I never expect being arrowed to do work so fast. I guess I really shouldn’t be surprised because I’ve been praying and asking God to open doors for me – certain doors- and so when He has sort of answered me prayers, I should accept them without suprises. :) Happiness…

So today I checked my results and boo! Shocker results!!

Ps 136: 1 – Oh give thanks to the Lord, for HE is good! For His mercy endures forever.

I am a wee bit disappointed with some of my results, should have been able to do better in them but also a little pleasantly surprise with some of my other results. But after it all, I want to ask myself and God one question: Have I learnt what God wanted to teach me this past semester?

I received an email from the Phil MEET team. Must continue to keep them in prayers – tired and some are sick.

The NUS Navigators are going through some changes and I know for sure not many people are ready for the change. Being the most conservative one in the exco, I struggle too. Last year was rather easy when I have a conservative president to work with. This year, to have the exco made up of mainly more charismatic-inclined people, I forsee challenges. I do not want to go along with them blindly, especially when what the change is quite different from the things I’ve held on to for the many years of my life. I want to study these new areas again and today God brought a name to me. A name of a teacher. I have to consider a few things. I need someone who is balanced – to get someone from church would mean that I’m going to go back to all the conservative thoughts and it might not do me too good, esp knowing how my church is quite anti-charismatic. (I critique my church like that, sure I gonna kena scolding very soon) and if I go to a charismatic, I might also find myself in the other extreme. A balance between the two I need to find. I might approach the person I have in mind very soon – well, actually thinking of doing it tomorrow. Waste no time! Haha….(hmm, I just realise I can't do it by tmr. Figure out a way soon!)

Mark 9:23 – Jesus said to him “If you can believe, all things are possible to him who believes”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home