Friday, May 19, 2006

Pleased :)

I'm pretty happy as I had quite a fruitful day.

I manage to sleep in a little bit more today. Prepare for exco meeting. Clean and tidy my room. Wash all my long overdue laundry. Prepare food list. Test 16 of Teck Yong's CDs. :) I'm pleased. Thank God!

I shall not blog about the depressing news of Arsenal's defeat. :(

On a happier note, I'm really looking forward to the coming academic year of service in the exco. This time as secretary. Hah! Who ever likes that job? I hate secretarial work man! I'm super bad at taking minutes. But somehow, I've grown to take notes during meetings throughout last year. So, I hope those skills will come in handy for me this coming year. Yah. We've just had a meeting earlier on. It's great to see that we're all united in this. I pray that God will continue to work mightily in the exco this year and in Nus Nav and in each member of Nus Nav and NUS. :)
God has proven Himself to be faithful throughout this year. Really!! :)

Ah...Here are some photos from Dayang.

Sceneries from Dayang! Nice right?!
Inasmuch as pictures paint a thousand words, pictures still cannot capture how beautiful God's creation is!















SUNRISE!!!!!!!!! Amazing!! :)

















And finally, a picture of our group!!! Team building! Literally! With an architect student in our group and a group that's super on about sand castle, we just had to get the sands put together to form something! Hah!!! :) :) Great team! Wonderful time... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home