Monday, June 05, 2006

Sick and tired but full of joy

Church camp at Fraser's Hill was good for me. It was a good time for fellowship. Having Eric Kirton as Camp Speaker was a good thing because his messages are always straight to the point yet will not put you to sleep and you learn! I like it!! Especially when the camp was short and was pretty packed with messages and group discussions. Hah!

There were times during the discussion when people's opinion and mine clashed. I voice my opinion only when I think necessary and I did make some people feel as if I was in direct opposition to them but I didn't do it in a very harsh way - so, I think there was no hard-feelings. Really! I think I was rather gentle in my opinion-raising. Ya!

But the one thing that was really good for me was the time spent with San, Yan and Josh. It was a good time spent. Just eating together, fellowshipping, walking, getting angry with each other, manja-ing with each other, playing, teasing, boating....
Other than that, was my time spent with getting to know the kids in church better. Well, Life Chapel has really been growing in the number of kids. Hah. My favourite kid is still Charise Chiu! 9 months old girl weighing 10.3 kg, she is really very heavy but superbly adorable! She is so cute!! Her cousin is super pretty! She is super picky on who can carry her and she allowed me to carry her! How privileged I am! Woohoo....Another great achievement was to be able to talk and play with Iain and Ivan. You see, Iain and Ivan are super shy and it was difficult trying to talk to them much - what more play with them. They won't even smile back. Now, they will tell me stories and I can play catching-catching with them! THis is just so cool la!!!

Anyhow, I'm pretty sick now. Just went to see the doctor this morning. Well, if you know me well enough, you'd know that I don't see the doctor unless I'm very sick. So ya. I hate falling ill. Haha...No worries Weng Yan, I'm not upset that you passed the germs to me! hah.

On another note, Adrian and Fedora are getting well now. Praise the Lord. :) I've been praying for them. :)

Edgar will be leaving soon too....praying for him! :)

God is good all the time.

Our God is an awesome God.

:) :) :) :) :) :) :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home