Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Ah Lord God, You are AWESOME

Today I did something not very wise – something that I told myself I should change. I have a great tendency to pack my day back-to-back with things to do or people to meet. And I did that just today! I met Felicia at 1pm, then met Wei Ting at 3pm, then planned to meet Beverly at 5:30pm. So, its very hard to find time to squeeze anything in between. Then today, a girl called me and said she needed my help. So, I had to meet her in between meeting Wei Ting and meeting Beverly. Sigh. Next time, I must remember to leave some space in between things and not pack everything so crazy!

Oh gosh. I just recall something!! I double booked myself for tmr!! Oh gosh. Sigh…..Now, I’ve gotta go and un-double book myself….and then, Steph is leaving soon. I want to spend some time with her oso. She’s so funny la. I’d miss her. I’d miss everyone from the Summer Mission team la….

U know, today as I was just spending time with the three sisters, my mind is brought back again and again to how God loves me so much. And how good God is to me. God is too good.

Let me just tell you a little story.

On Tuesday, I was getting a little worried over my registration for modules. I have 4 pre-allocated modules and 1 more module to bid for. Still, I got so tensed. I imagines having mini Jee Lees around (like in Ally Mcbeal) and the mini me would be jumping around in my room frantically trying to pull her hair out too…So heart unrest…because somehow or rather, things weren’t falling into place. Then, I started chatting with Liren. As I was talking to him, I felt my heart even more not at rest. And then I felt God saying, “Jee Lee, be still!!” Then I thought “Yeah, good idea.” Haha…So, I turn up the volume of my laptop which was playing Christian music and worshipped God, not think about the modules, and just being in God’s presence and allowing Him to calm me down…

So after feeling less kan cheong about the whole thing, I was online and I saw Adeline online!! So, after discussing, I finally found a module I am interested in taking. A module I never knew existed and a module that taught the very thing I was very interested in!!! So, yes!! God provides!!! And he taught me, it’s not about my work, it’s about Him providing!!!

So cool rite??

God’s waaay too good la…He’s just awesome!

You know, the past few days, I’ve been reading Exodus and I’ve been enjoying every single bit of it. Sometimes when we read the new testament, there’s so much instructions that sometimes it’s so focussed on us. But in Exodus, there’s so much rawness in portraying God’s characteristic….and I think that is awesome!! Really!!! God is great….

I love you Lord…..
Love very very much!!!!

oh, announcement!! Jee Leng has gotten her driving lisence edi!!! She can drive! Woah. Time flies man...my sister can now drive. Will she drive me around now? Oh but wait, now i'd have someone to compete with in getting the car! HAh! but priority to me - birthright Jee Leng!! Birthright!!! hahahaha......I am evil....muahaha....

(Jee Lee gone crazy!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home