Sunday, July 30, 2006

You're still you

Josh Groban's voice is superbly charming! Oh goodness.

A list to my future husband: Must have singing voice like Josh Groban, the cheerfulness of Geoff, the funniness of Dave!!
Dream on Jee Lee!!!haha....

It really sucks when people meet me and they say "Hey, you look tired!" Oh man!!! I hate it when people can tell from how I look. Man, I must really start smiling more!!! Seish. It's just that most of the time, it's so tiring that I just really want to sleep but I should learn to not think about myself so much.

Funny la....sometimes things in life goes around in circles but at the end, it'd still go back to the starting point. Haha....then you wonder whether maybe somewhere down the journey, you could have taken another path that may lead to a different end. I'm not too sure.

anyhow, you're still you.... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home