Tuesday, July 11, 2006

My holidays coming to an end soon...

The World Cup 2006 is now over. You know, I actually thought I’d cry during the final game. Men having pushed to their limits, played tirelessly, and now gaining what is probably the most coveted prize – the cup itself. But I didn’t.

I met Soo Yi in MidValley Megamall. Soo Yi and I were in the same BK class for 2 years and she’s a wacky girl. We used to sit next to each other during class and we’d whisper and try not to laugh too loud in order that our very strict BK teacher would not scold us. Anyhow, she and I have always tried to meet up whenever she’s back from Australia and when I’m back from Singapore. And on Sunday, we met! FYI, I never liked shopping at Megamall. I find that place too big and the price for things there are a little bit on a higher end. Anyhow, Joshua wanted to buy something and so we went there. It was funny how me and Soo Yi “found” each other. Me and Josh was walking out of Isetan (or was it Jusco?) towards Royal Sporting House when I looked into this shop (I’m not too sure whether Soo Yi called me or not) and it was then that our eyes met. And we were like, HELLLOOOOO!!!! And did a bit of catching up…

And talking about catching up, I’ll be leaving for Singapore in a week’s time but I’ve not met any of my secondary school mates! Oh my! I guess, this week, I’d go and meet up with them and then visit my school teachers too.

Don’t ask me how I feel about going back to Singapore. Because despite how I feel, I will still go back.

A week from now, I’d be back in Singapore already. Another year of learning. Another year of training. Another year of growing.

A pessimist by nature, I am learning to be more optimistic.

There are things that I look forward to returning to Singapore. It’s not like a total lost.

Just that, sometimes, the push factor is stronger than the pull factor.

2 Comments:

At 11:58 pm , Blogger purplecross said...

hey jeelee. sms when you come to singapore, yeah?

sorry, it'sbeen a while. i guess one incentive is that there's ade in singapore=X although i can't equate to your many other close friends in m'sia.

 
At 3:28 pm , Blogger -- J e e L e e -- said...

Hey Ade!!!

thanks babe! Of course, having Ade in Singapore is an incentive!! :)

Yeah...it's been a while...

Take care dearie!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home