Saturday, July 08, 2006

For Yee Weng Soon

So Mr. Yee, you have the privilege of being the title for my post. Mainly because he complained to me that some people has been laughing at him and he blames it on me. So, here's to those people, don't laugh at him anymore because he then irritates me till I feel like committing suicide. Please! For my sake okay!!! (and to those people, you can direct him here. We must make him feel privileged!) ;p

THE privileged Mr. Yee Weng Soon confronted me today about why I write about him here that caused him being laughed at. And well, he didn't want to have a decent conversation with me after that but decided to foresee what I'd write about our conversation. Yes. It wasn't a nice conversation. Well, you do the imagination yourself : We are sitting on a pew in the church basement with YF students all around. And as I talk to him, he will move his fingers as if typing on a computer and start vocalising all the things he presume I'd write in my blog.(Yes, he was ignoring me) So basically, I felt like I was talking to a wall and there is a voice (which is suppose to be mine) saying things which were suppose to be my thoughts. Ya. It was irritating!! But I guess, that's Weng Soon. And yes, he conveniently forgot that he owes me money!!!

So...that's for Mr. Yee!! Happy?!

Now....

I went to Doulos today!! The port is soo far!! Oh my gosh. I almost died sitting in the car. Thanks San for driving!! :) It was so hot in there, like a sauna. People were sweating like cows. But, I manage to get 2 books for almost Rm10 and 3 cassettes for Rm12. Not bad eh!! Haha....Don't tell me go all the way there and come back empty handed meh? Too bad I didn't bring enough money, I saw a few books that I was interested. I'd probably go back there with my father and I'd make sure I brought enough money. But it was fun la...Don't know when Doulos will dock at Port Klang again.

So tired.....

I had a chat with Hoonch today. Sigh. And we spoke about my stay in Singapore. He did manage to give me the other side of the coin to think about and I guess, to a certain extent make it easier to consider staying in Singapore and not be so bias in my decision making. I'd think about it more and not be too rash and emotional in making a decision about this. Hoonch prayed for me and for that I'm very thankful. It's been hard for me. Does anyone even know how heartbreaking it is? When your heart is so burdened for one place but there might be a possibility that your burdened heart just have to wait extra 4 years to finally fight for everything it's burdened for. Maybe it'd be best if my heart is not burdened. Maybe its best if I have no desire. But, can an alive person ever not have a heart burdened for something, a heart desirous of something?? Can?

Sigh......

Like Hoonch prayed for me, God, please be merciful!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home