Thursday, June 22, 2006

:p

I told Shel yest that my body clock has gone haywire. I sleep at 3am - earliest and wake up at 11am. By the time I get up and do the house chores, half the day is gone. Nothing really productive gets done and it sucks.

Sucks la.

When you care for someone and would want to do things for that person and with that person, and that person seem to be well-cared for already, you just rather let that person enjoy whatever it is with other people. (S)he don't need you. So, you just sit back and relax - and yes, sometimes get a little frustrated - esp at un-replied smses and calls or e-mails.

Thanks for calling all the way from land of unclean water and food. You take care okay! When I see you, tell me all about it ya. Don't say hold party just one day before Jee Lee shows up! I want to hear all about it, see all the disgusting (and maybe some nice) pictures!!

:)

Oh, Meet teams are all back already. Matt's back already. So soon eh. Meaning the Thailand MEET team had a few days shorter trip compared to the Phillipines MEET team. Oh. I didn't know. I thought Matt won't be back so soon. Wondered how it went. So far no news from Adrian yet.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And I'm singing Daniel Powter's Bad Day today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home