Monday, June 19, 2006

Unimportant

I believe I have good taste in things. You see, just the other day when I publically announce my admiration for South Korea's footballer, Ahn Jung-Hwan, I have enough "faith" that my taste is good. I have no idea why South Korea's coach only let him out in the second half of both games but each time he enters the field, he strikes a goal. So, there's nothing else to be said. He's pretty good, ain't he? haha..

And yes, I have good taste.

But, the guys I have been liking doesn't actually support the above statement, in terms of looks. Hah! In terms of quality, quite okay la - I can still say I have good taste. But, in terms of looks, hmm...I honestly, can't say I have good taste. I am greedy. I want both. So, I shall go on looking.

Haha!!

Well, am now struggling with something that I have not struggled for a long time and you know, it sucks! BIG TIME.....
But, with a God who can move mountain, what's a problem like mine for HIM rite? It should be alrite soon....

:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home