Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Football....

The football fever is on! Woohoo…

I wanted to go to Melvin’s place for the World Cup 2006 opening game but had to host a bunch of Singaporean friends here. And no one stayed up to watch that match with me. I had to watch it alone! This is so sad. Still, my greatest disappointment was when Japan lost to Australia. I sat down and stared at the television in disbelief. 3 goals in 8 minutes! How was that even possible!!!

Yesterday, my love for Ahn Jung Hwan came back alive. Disappointed in the beginning when I didn’t see him in the field, but all was forgotten when I saw him in action in the 2nd half of the game! All of World Cup 2002, Ahn Jung Hwan was the man I kept my eyes on throughout. Hah! And he didn’t disappoint me this time!!

He's the man!!!!!

I miss playing football.

We girls now only watch guys play. We are no more the ones getting dirty in the field. Sigh. What happened to the joy of playing football – especially playing in the rain!! Now, I’ve become the bimbo that goes crazy over a cute guy in the field. Oh no!!! How I’ve changed! Hah!!

For the next few days, if you don’t hear from me again, I’m either too wrapped up in my fantasy of being married to a super cute footballer, or I’m on my way to making my dreams come true! Hahaha!!!

Will guys like girls who can dual-handedly carry 18.9L of water? I did that just today! Woohoo… Talk about strong arms eh. Haha….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home