Thursday, June 29, 2006

Boringness??

People don't like reading emo posts. So, maybe I shall attempt at one less emo. (Altho I am very emo! It's who I am!) haha…

So…here goes the boring stuffs…(haha)

Some highlights of the day (amist all the dullness) :

Mr. Yee Weng Soon came over to pass me my Superman Returns tickets! He was suppose to pass them to my father the previous day but he claimed that my father left early (while my father says he was one of the last ones to leave church). So anyway, Weng Soon is a very free working adult! He can afford the time to sit and chat, and use my computer to not only book more Superman Returns tickets but also to go into friendster and check out other people's pictures while asking me to comment on them. Ya, he did his "eh, this boi good looking anot? Want me to introduce!" Somehow I give the vibe that I'm a desperado rite? Seeish. Anyway, because it was near lunch time, we were suppose to go for lunch but because I had to fetch my brother from school, lunch plan was cancelled.


Dead tired!!! My brother commented on how dead I looked. And because I was so tired, I honestly didn't feel like going out. Tired mah. You only want to sleep when you're tired. But can't.

I had to rush to get something from 1 Utama. But before that, my mother insists that I pick her up from the office and bring her along as I pump petrol into the car (she says she wants to sign the bill so that she can keep account on how much we spend on petrol.). Then, I did the dumbest thing when you're in a rush - I locked the car with the keys in the car!!! Argh!! This time, thank God that my mother was there with me (with an extra car). So, she drove home to get the extra set of car keys for me!! *phew*

But because I've wasted so much time in the petrol station waiting for the keys, I thought there'd be no time to go and get what I wanted from 1 Utama. I'm suppose to meet Joshua at his house at 6pm and when I was nearing 1 utama it wa
s already 5:30pm. To find parking and all that will definitely take me longer than 30 minutes - especially when I'm not even sure where exactly to get the thing that I wanted. But, I decide to try for an outdoor parking anyway. So, I did. Got the parking and ran into 1Utama. Think where I could get it and went straight there and got it!! Woah!! Thank God!!! Ran all the way to get extra something, which I couldn't get because of wrong directions from the staff workers there! Ish. But, running late already. Get that thing another day! Ran out of 1 Utama, started my car and look at the watch, oh my! It was already 5:53pm. Shouldn't be a problem to reach Joshua's house in 7 minutes la, or so I thought. I completely forgot that it was rush hour. So, it was jammed! Oh my. I will never make it in time! Nvm…pray harder and drive like a mad woman - cutting lanes and all…hehe… But very save wan!

Finally reached Joshua's house at 6:05pm.

Me: Joshua, are you ready? I'm at your house already.
Joshua: I'm bathing now. Wait. Coming soon.
Me: bathing now? The movie is at 620pm.
Joshua: ok ok. Coming soon. Wait.

I did not want to enter the house knowing Joshua is bathing so I waited outside. When he was done, it was already 6:14pm. My mind wondered whether we can make it in time for the movie anot. We only have 6 minutes to rush to The Curve and it's rush hour so there's going to be heavy traffic. Oh my! When Joshua walked out of his house, I was so surprise! Why? He was so well dressed. So formal. Then I look at myself, errr….I was in a t-shirt, jeans and sandals. Argh! I'm under-dressed. Oh my!!!!

Me: Why you wear so nice wan?
Joshua: This is a date mar. Wear nicer la.

Me: But now, I'm so under-dressed la…ish!!! *unhappy pause* Summore, we're going to pasar malam later. You wear so nice for what?
Joshua: I can always come back and change for pasar malam later la.


Okay…we weren't late for the movie because of Cathay's super long advertisement!! And this being the premiere day, wah, super packed la!!! There are even people sitting in the 1st row from the screen!! Crazy people!

The movie: Superman Returns is awesome!!! Go watch it!! Brendon Routh did a good job. Can't beat Christopher Reeve of course but still a close one! Go read Jon's blog for a more detailed criticism on the movie. GO watch it!!! I won't say much because it's too difficult to put the excitement into words… it is very good!! Take my word for it!! (Side but important note: there's James Marsden!!)

After the movie, we went to pasar malam to buy some things for Joshua for his university entrance. Then headed for dinner at SS2 MCD.

After movie was yam cha session. So, me and Li yee met up with Jon and Shel. And we critiqued the movie. That is why I say "go read Jon's blog". Hehe..

And then, headed back and slept!! Ahh….good sleep….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home