Friday, July 07, 2006

For the sake of it...

XiaXue has probably got the worse blog around. I do not understand how she gets the "Best Blogger in Asia" award. Kennysia.com is way much better, IMHO. I donno, does XiaXue thinks she's cute? Coz she almost made me puke when I read her blog. It's full of her (disgusting) pictures. Oh my! If she can win the award for being the best blogger in Asia, what then has the world of blogging gone to?? Oh my!

Classes start for all local university students on Monday. With that, I declare ultimate boredom for me! Well, I do have books to keep me company but that's about it. Especially when the books that I read now are not exactly the kind that pumps my adrenaline but instead has a great tendency of putting me to sleep. Nonetheless, these are books that I told myself I'd finish before I return to Singapore. I shall keep to my word. Especially if I am still interested in borrowing the book from Joshua's father. (And I am most interested!!) I actually have exactly 10 days from today to finish books that I intend to read, knowing very well that if I don't buck up and read more, I will only be able to finish 1 out of 3 books I intend to finish.

Been feeling fat for the past few weeks and so I've finally decided to go for a jog. But not alone. So, I muster up every ounce of courage to ask wengyan for a jog but I guess, she doesn't feel fat now. Instead of jogging, I sat in her room talk rubbish and I went home with 2 boxes of chocolates from Aussie. Haha…Talk about irony! (And no, I'm not in the self-pity mood. Instead I'm in the real-life mood).

I had lunch with my god-sister, Adelene. Happy Birthday!! The A&W at The State, PJ is the best la!!!

I'll be going to Klang tomorrow - hopefully for some bak kut teh? But, mainly to bring Yueen San buy some clothes AND to visit Doulos.

Maybe if I can muster enough diligence tomorrow, I'd go jogging and hopefully that kick starts a jogging habit and (cross-fingers) hope that I'd feel less fat soon. hehe….

1 Comments:

At 1:52 am , Blogger misslene said...

Dearie, i am really glad we met up. Thanks for the truly sweet gesture, i do appreciate it very much... :)

p/s: i like the gift lots... thanks babe!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home