Monday, July 17, 2006

Saying goodbye sucks!

I shall say bye bye here! I’d be gone for another 4 months plus. I’d see you KL-ites in December!
I hate saying bye bye. So, it sucks this time too.

Yesterday, I had the privilege of having friends who gave me their time and had breakfast with me. I know some of them have breakfast with me solely because I was leaving. So, thanks guys!

Ngai ngai, I'd miss you and ur earnest friendship!

To the rest of the Weng Yan and Yueen San who sat with me in BK and then watched Tamiya car racing, go from shop to shop looking at shoes, then go from shop to shop looking at clothes…and basically just enjoying each others’ company before I leave, thank you! I’d definitely miss you guys so much!

To Shelby and Liyee, you girls are missed much – especially for all the times we’ve spent together during this holiday. All those personal times…and the fun times we had…haha….

To Christopher, I’d miss you la squatto!! And happy belated birthday! You bring laughter to those who spend time with you and that is a great blessing!

And to Samuel, the one person who you can talk to and be asleep before you finish your sentence!, I feel that we’ve ber-bonded a little bit more tis holiday.

To Jon, though this holiday we didn’t spend as much time as we did during my last 3 month holiday, still, thank you for the Williams session, Red-box and Bridget Jones Diary 2. Haha… You take care okay….

Finally, to Joshua, I’ve never been angry with u so many time in such a short time until this holiday. It’s a test of our friendship, eh. But, you’re forgiven, though you never know when you’ve hurt me, and never said sorry. But, that’s what friends do isn’t it? Friends forgive one another! Hehe… Anyway, thank you much for all the times we’ve spent together. And since you won’t miss me, I shan’t either. Hehehe…

Oh how can I miss, mr. yee weng soon, did weng yan tell you that we saw mr.good-looking on ur friendster punya brother? Haha… now that I’m gone, you’d miss having someone to disturb. But, it’s alrite…your name will still appear in my blog. Haha…

Cherios la guys….

2 Comments:

At 10:54 pm , Blogger misslene said...

Dearest sis in Christ, u take care ya... pls dun forget me and thanks for everything too! Lotsa love from your sis, Lene :)

 
At 10:17 am , Blogger -- J e e L e e -- said...

Of course won't forget u la...:) My jie jie mar...hehe...take care!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home