Monday, July 24, 2006

Bored la...

I decided to post some pictures up...

While I was in Malaysia, I forgot to bring back my phone cable. So all the pictures that is in my phone couldn't be transfered to my comp. But now that I'm back in Spore and was able to find my cable, I have transfered the photos to my comp. So, here are some of them. Just for the fun of it.

This post probably has got nothing significant in it. Just for the sake of doing something. hah!


Here's DOULOS.........


Here's the broken hairband that Weng Yan got for me after she broke mine. But, it was too fragile that it broke after a few days too. Well, mebbe i've got big head. haha....Anyhow, it was quite a sweet hairband but too bad it broke....





This is the super adorable and cute!!! It's a miniature tea set with words "I love you". It's so cute don't u think so? My gosh! It's Joshua's.






This is Panda Chocolates!!! Soooo cute!!! Yueen San's father got it when he was in Korea (I think!). Too cute to eat it rite? haha...







Nothing much edi....

Like I said, i'm blogging for the sake of it - bored ma!

I tell you, the Americans who are with us are so funny. They are so into catching the Singaporean slangs...all the "..la" "...ma" "...loh"...and etc. It's so funny coz they are so not used to it but they want to learn it....so cute! And it's also interesting that many of these Americans are Chinese Americans....Instead of the usual Orang Putih....

haha...

ciaoz....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home