Tuesday, July 25, 2006

I’m so tired...

...But I dare not go to sleep now because it’s too early to sleep and if I do sleep now, I’m very sure of getting up at 12-ish AM and then struggle to go back to bed again. So, nope! I shall read and do some other stuffs while waiting for time to pass.

Met Clement today! Oh Boy! It was nice meeting someone familiar (who’s not from Nav) and just chatting. And guess what I found out? A few weeks before school ended, I collected an essay which had horrible results. So, all of us (Myself, Adrian and Adeline) were shocked and we were quite unsure of whether we’d even pass this module or not. Clement asked me “So, how did you do for that module?” Hesistant to give a reply. He guessed – rightly. And then he said “God answers prayers”. I was shocked, saying “You prayed for me?” And he said “yes, prayed for all of you!” Woah. He prayed for us! It’s so funny because I know very few people who would actually pray for another person’s results…haha…esp, when he/she has got nothing to do with it. Ya.

Anyway, am really missing home. I’ve been trying to ignore the feeling but speaking to edgar last night made me realise how much I miss home. I want to go home but I can’t always just go back as though I have no responsibilities here. That probably explains my blueness today. Then, when I got home and checked my mail, I received a mail from my father. Me and my parents normally mail each other almost everyday. But, I have not written to them ever since I came back. And my father seldom writes to me. Even if he has something to say to me, my mother normally does the emailing. So to receive a mail from my father brought tears to my eyes – especially when he writes “We’ve not heard from you. How are you doing?” I miss him. I miss my family!

Yeah la.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home