Saturday, July 29, 2006

God is good!!!

Woah. Tired. And finally get to rest a bit more today. So, pretty happy.

I was pretty unhappy earlier that I didn't get to go back home although I could actually do so. But, am glad that I got to rest a bit more today and tomorrow also. PLUS, I called Charity and spoke for a very long time to Joshua too. haha....Ears all red edi....

Found out about the attack on Dr.M today made me feel so sad. I've been praying for Malaysia and seeing that there is political unrest in the country makes me feel so sad. Previous PM and current PM not having the best of relationships, the people not in harmony with the government etc etc... sigh. Feeling sad, I expressed it to Hui Yue, Ronglong and Jeremy. Only Jeremy is in the know about this issue. But what saddened me was when Rongz said "Good!" I turn and look at him and said "Good?" Woah....That probably tested my "loyalty" towards my country and there and then i felt like crying. My country is facing this and you say Good??? oh no! But I learn one fact from this, which is that, People have selective memory and have a greater tendency of remembering the bad things which people do rather than the good things. People remember Dr.M for the bad things that he has done but not for the good things that he has done for the country. I'm not suprise at this because it's so natural for people to behave that way. But, it's a sad fact isn't it?!

Today I got to personally hear the testimony of two very teachable person and honestly, when I was hearing it, I told myself "Man, i'm so far from being as teachable as these two person are!" It is never easy isn't it? Being so humble and teachable. It'll be super difficult - esp to a person who is as proud as I am and who has that amount of ego as I do.

Oh God, teach me!

And I totally respect Gloria for the courage and faith she has in God. Man, would I have that amount of faith as well? Hah! I've like lost so much hope and faith in that matter already.

In terms of BGR...
Well, there are things that I need to settle with God. But I don't feel like I want to have this issue bother me this year - although I'm not sure what's causing this determination. Right now, I just want to serve God whole heartedly and study well and learn more about my "calling" and how God can make me more to be like the woman God intends for me to be. ya. I've a lot to learn and maybe not in the best position to have a relationship. So, better not think about it now. Rite? hehe....

Well, I don't dare say that for the rest of the year, I won't struggle with it. I am a weakling! So, we'll see how God leads la ya. :)

God is sovereign over my life and He loves me.

I just feel that I need some time alone with God!! I need that time so desperately!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home