Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Donno leh...

Tomorrow I’d be gone for a mini exco retreat. This exco is definitely very much different from the previous. I don’t remember having so many “retreats” and meetings even before the semester starts. As for whether it is good or bad, I don’t have any comment. Just that I’m feeling physically a little tired. Maybe because there’s the Summer Mission Trip people here too. And then, there’s preparation for matric too. I don’t remember doing all the printing and stuff for the matric. I think Jing Jing did most of it. No wonder feeling a little tired.

I remember Adrian once said, “It’s easier to fall into depression when you’re physically tired” or something to that effect.

I don’t think I’m depressed. Just that, part of me wish to go back to KL this weekend. One reason would be because I miss home. Second reason would be because Charity will be leaving for UK this Saturday. I know I’m not best of friends with her but still, we’ve served God together, and I’d still not see her for the next a year plus. So, I’d still miss her. But, I can’t leave Singapore mainly because I’ve things to do here. People will be busy preparing for matric and I really shouldn’t leave! I wouldn’t want Courtney to feel as if her partner has left her alone too. Not that I need to be with her every moment but I don’t really want her to feel alone, esp when everyone’s partner will be around. Ya. So, for the above reasons, I’m a little sad that I can’t be home.

Oh well, whatever things I wanted to pass to Charity, I’ve already given it to my sister. I hope she has already passed them to Charity! And maybe I’d call her to say my bye-bye on Friday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home