Friday, August 04, 2006

Lord, help!!!

I slept less than 5 hours because of stupid module registration – or rather, bidding for modules – This whole system of bidding for modules is stupid. All NUS students first lesson is how to be a stoke broker. But I guess, every system has it’s good and bad la. I was a little agitated last night about the whole bidding thing and seeing the amount of bids people were putting in. Pray hard and harder…..now, I’m just going to leave it in God’s hands! I’m going to try at other rounds…but what I’d do is that I’d come up with contingency plans. I’ve now gotten a few more different modules that I may also want to take. So, it’s not too bad. I’m just trusting God in this la. Let Him lead and guide me to the right modules to take for the semester. I shall not decide all this based on my own little and limited knowledge.

My hp died on me yesterday and it won’t get better. I’ve been praying. Please pray alongside me.

Stephanie is leaving today and then I’d miss her a lot esp when the rest of the team will still be around. Ya. But, she’s gotta go and do what she needs to do. I decided yesterday to go to the guys’ apartment, where the girls were gathering too, just to meet them and spend some time with them. I haven’t spent much time with them this week. So, we had a pretty good time there.

For me, putting on a smile isn’t very hard. It’s probably one of the easier things for me to do – it comes quite naturally. Yesterday was a test of that….Being in charge at the booth during the matriculation of the Engineering students was very challenging plus my mind and heart was elsewhere. So, it was honestly very difficult for me to stand and smile. But, God really was very good to me. He was there to really help me stand and smile and be really cheerful at the heart….I’d be honest, sometimes being cheerful isn’t what I want. Sometimes, I’d rather sulk. Haha….But oh well, God, have your way in me!

:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home