Thursday, September 14, 2006

It's Thursday

I really want to tell you what amazing day it was for me yesterday, when God met me where I was and revealed to me the deepest things in my heart and the deep thing in His heart. Oh my. It was extraordinarily exciting. Felicia said I cried like a child. I won’t deny it because I really did feel like a child – meeting my Father! But, I won’t do much justice by telling you what exactly took place, here. There’s just too much information needed and it’s too difficult to express with only words. If I could find time to put it in poetry and music, I would and it would be better. For now, ask me! Even MSN won’t do. But, yes, God is tremendously good!!!

But, as I speak to people, I am beginning to realise that there are many people I know who do not want to venture into a deeper relationship with God because they fear disappointment, they fear being hurt… And honestly, try as I may, I do not know how to encourage them. Because, through God's grace and His awesome way of teaching and leading me, I no longer struggle as much to love God and I can’t exactly point out why (but God is tremendousely good!). And so, in my humanness, I do not know how to help people who find it a struggle to place their everything in HIS hands for the above mentioned fear. If you ask me what really helped me, it was really through experience. But then again, if they will not let go of their SELF, then how are they going to experience something that will compel them to live not for themselves? I don’t know. Maybe someone needs to teach me on this.

And there’s another pressing thing. I really want to find time to read and study the Bible more. And honestly, the internet is a major distraction. To top it up, I’m thinking of computer games! What is wrong with me?! Argh. It’s so irritating.

At the end of it, I guess what I really want to say is that: when I look at my life and what God is doing, truly everything is worth the fight and there are tremendous reasons to hope. People can preach to us about it but the only way it will be deeply rooted is when we experienced it in the deepest depth of our self.

Ah. I need to tell you guys what happened man. I cannot sit still and let it consume and eat up everything that is alive in me.

Get me for a cup of drink. I’ll tell u all that I can!!! And we rejoice together! Oh man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home