Sunday, September 10, 2006

Pure ramblings

I know I should be studying more but I'm just plain lazy. I'd rather log onto youtube.com and search for video. I've 2 projects to start looking into and 1 assignment that is due during the term break. (Yes, due during the term break! And I wonder what is the term break for?!) Dr. Ho is the best lecturer on the face of the earth. He gives very vague description of what we should do for the term paper and he says we can pass it up anytime before the term ends. HUH?! But a responsible student should start looking into it by now, unlike me.

And, I've been procrastinating doing all my secretarial work. After the realisation (that I don't have very much time left to do it) hit me, I looked into all the forms that need to be completed. The thing is that I cannot do all this by myself. I need the AGM minutes from previous secretary. I also need the finalised accounts from the previous treasurer. I also need particulars of each Nav member as I need to submit it to different organisations. So, I need respective people to help me out in giving me information I need so as to submit these forms before the deadline. I need to start emailing these people I guess. And I must remember that I need to collect money from people who attended a Navigators conference a few weeks back. All these admin work sometimes drives me crazy.

And to top it up, I have things that I want to do but haven't had the time to do. My reasoning is that, if I've not done what I'm supposed to do, I better not look into the things that I want to do. Haha…Like, satisfying my food cravings.

But oh well, some things are less important than others. And there are just too many things that I want to do and too many things that I want.

Today as David, Radika and I sat at Swensen's having our oh-so-delicious- Giant Earthquake, I felt a little nostalgic. Remembering the times when my friends and I would just drop by Swensen's to pamper ourselves and have a great time of fellowship. And so today, at the table, sat 3 Malaysians who just wanted to pamper themselves with ice-creams they have so long craved for. Too bad Swensen's in Singapore do not have promotions like the ones in Malaysia do. Then again, maybe it's good also. 2 years in Singapore and I've barely found friends who are willing to do crazy food hunting with me. That's one of the reasons why I thank God for David. Too bad Bernard is too old to go with me and do my crazy stuffs but he's the nearest I can find. And suddenly I ask, am I the only girl with these interests? Either that or other navigator girls are just more reserved than me. That's why Jie Yao calls me the Campus Crusade kind of girl. Boo-hoo. I've no friends. Ha ha…this all sounds so weird.

Okay! Must stop thinking about food edi. I have super lots of cravings, the consequences of suppressing my food cravings! Sigh. Time to sleep!

2 Comments:

At 6:26 pm , Blogger Fun! said...

hey girl, not true ..not true...i also like to makan and go on food hunts! i probably i need to find time to do that with you some days. You don't know i enjoy eating meh and cooking? haha .. though my tastebuds not so up to standard lah :p still waiting for siew-yuk..heee

 
At 12:57 am , Blogger -- J e e L e e -- said...

Haha....okay. Now that u've offered, one day we must really go for our food-hunt activity! One day when you come to KL, I promise, i'd bring you to where they have the best KL Siew yuk! Jie Yao can testify that it's the best!! haha...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home