Monday, August 21, 2006

Thank You, Lord!!!!

God, you are ever so great! So awesome!!!

You know how tired I am yet you gave me strength to do what was needed to do.
You know how desperately I've been wanting to hear from Weng Yan and she emailed.
You know how even more desperately I've been wanting to hear from family and today mommy called!
You know how much I needed encouragement and you sent Stephanie!!

Thank YOU Lord!!! Thank YOU!!!!

Even at the down-est point of life, I see how much you care, how much you love, how much you pursue me, oh God, I can never thank You enough. Thank you God. Thank you!!! I thank you for giving me extra portion of grace so that I can show grace to others. I thank You that even when I'm down and I feel I can't walk anymore, You still use me. I can't believe it Lord. I can't believe it Lord!!! Thank You!!! And not just using me but a step further, you encouraged me. Oh God, You are sooooo good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home