Sunday, August 20, 2006

Truth....

Let me come out with the truth right now. The reason behind my periodic and random blog post is that I am now going through some issues that I would not like to publicly mention but it burns within me. Be rest assured, I am not running away from the matter – I’m courageously facing it. I just feel that it’ll be wise to not tell the whole wide world. So, I’m keeping it to very very very special people. Just because I don’t tell you doesn’t mean I don’t trust you, just try to understand that even for me to not run away from this issue is already a huge thing, what more talking to people about it. Many of you are very important to me and are even the people whom i'd confide in. But this is something I can't bring myself to talk about. I've approached one friend to talk about it. Another friend approached me to talk about it. So, that's 2 for now. When things are a little bit clearer, I might inform others as well - because I love you and I want you to know.

Now, that explains why I blog about food and what not right? Things that you know don’t matter that much to me. I mean, there are things that are fun and nice to remember but each time when I blog, there is an issue that is burning within me that I so want to blurt out but I have to practice a lot of self-control to keep it within. Hence I try not to blog as frequent.

This is just to update you guys back home. I’ve not grown to be erm, in the words of Josh, “simple”….some of you’d know what I’m talking about la.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home