Saturday, August 19, 2006

A cry to write...

Time for an update again.

There are tonnes and tonnes of school work to do – to the extent that I am a little afraid – although I must say that my modules have been extremely interesting. Right now, I am so tired that I can’t think straight. So I don’t know if I’ll write coherently. Hah!

Today…Discipling the nations conference. Inspiring speakers and message I must say! And depend on Roy Tan to teach about discipleship! There’s just something about that man that attracts me and gains my respect! A very humble, gentle and godly man is he. And the funny thing was that the SENDers were suppose to help Roy Tan out. So, we were divided into small little groups to go under the SENDers. Guess who I was sent to? HUI YUE!!! The best part is this: yesterday, when I came home, Hui Yue told me to look at her preparation for the workshop and asked me to help correct her grammar and make things a little clearer. So, she explained a bit to me, and I read through the thing already. And we were just saying yesterday, “it’ll be funny if I get to her workshop” and I did! Joker la!! I learnt a lot from the workshop!!!

Well, in short, I was challenged, very challenged!! So, good conference!!

Mother, why aren’t you replying my mails? Must be busy with OA camp rite? After the camp, must write to me okay! I miss you all sooo much. While having dinner today, I got emotional and almost cried but hold back la! I miss home!

I’ve been thinking about Teenstreet Malaysia 2006 and I think I’m deciding not to go. I can pray harder but I am more a less decided on it already. I have been praying la. I really want to go back to Teenstreet Malaysia 2006 – be it as Coach or as Service Team Member. I hesitate to be Coach because I know I cannot afford the post-Teenstreet commitment to follow-up these kids. So, naturally, Service Team would be the best. To those going as Coaches, Teenstreet don’t expect any post-teenstreet commitments but I pray that your love for these kids and your desire to see them grow would make obliged to be creative and diligent in following-up with them. May God bless Teenstreet and it’s work.

I really want to just cry and let it all out but I can’t. Man, the feeling of tears stuck in your throat, chocking you is probably the worst of all feeling…….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home