Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Life's simple cravings...

Food.....

On Saturday, I realised that I haven't had fishballs for a very long time and I miss eating them. So, I had a bowl of fishball noodles on Saturday, Sunday, Monday and today I had laksa in with fishballs in them! But the thing about fishballs is that they must be fresh! Today's fishballs weren't very fresh - so, it was yucky! Urgh!!!

Other than fishballs, I have been craving for (in order of importance): Siew Yuk, chicken rice, and chocolates.

Ahh....food cravings!!!! aaahhhh......Now, i'm dreaming of siew yuk and char siew with yau fan. And a whole packet of 50 small and fresh fishballs so that I can steam them and slowly eat them. Oh my!

This is all thanks to dear Yee Weng Soon for showing this to me:




Arrrggghhhh!!!!!!!!!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I love my major! I love English Language!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home