Sunday, August 06, 2006

I kept my word...

I’ve watched Lake House starring Keanu Reeves and Sandra Bullock! So jiwang (emo) man!!! I liked it!! I was well prepared to not let it affect me too much. Before I went in for the movie, I prayed “I know I can be very emotional watching the show. So, Lord, protect my heart.” I know God says to “flee all temptations” but at the point of watching the show, I didn’t think it was a temptation so I didn’t flee so all I did was prepare myself even before I went for the show and prayed real hard when I confirmed with Fun that I’ll watch it with her. It doesn’t make sense to watch it with a guy since I’ve no boyfriend. And no one is free to watch movies now. So, me and Fun watched it together! Haha…

Two lines:

Life would be senseless without music. (haha....how true. God created music mar!)
Let me let you go... (oh true true...)

After movie, we went shopping!! Haha….A bit worry and stressed over some things, so shopping was definitely a way of releasing stress! And I met Wern Hui and her bf. It’s so nice to see her again. Haha….

Oh, Shel, can you recall the price of Converse shoes in the Uptown shop??? I saw a similar shop today. And the purple shoe we all went crazy over was selling at SGD19. I was wondering if that was cheap. And of course I saw a pair that I really liked for SGD29. So, I was wondering if it’s cheaper here or in Uptown. Let me know??

Sometimes, it’s good that I am not rich. Coz I think then, I’d buy expensive gifts for people…ALL THE TIME! I saw so many things that I know my friends would like but of course it ain’t cheap. So friends, if you want gifts that you’d really like (for Christmas), pray for cheaper ways of getting them and pray that I’d have enough savings…haha…

Oh….I’ve gotten the Don Moen’s CD entitled “Hiding Place”….Nice!! haha…

Ok la…I think I should go and sleep now le. Tired.

9 Comments:

At 3:37 am , Blogger queen shelby said...

i think it was rm35 la...
BUT i'm not sure if they were originals or fell off the back of a lorry, know what i mean?

Uptown shops are usually dodgy..

 
At 3:42 am , Blogger queen shelby said...

oh, and i dont agree with ur comment "It doesn’t make sense to watch it with a guy since I’ve no boyfriend"

Trust me when i say that its not better watching it with a bf that laughs at you when ur super into the movie...

 
At 6:08 am , Blogger imissw said...

haha! i jus watched that movie today too!!!!!! but i hated it! i guess the ending just spoilt it all.

i'll blog bout it tomorrow!

yes, shelby, this is partly your fault!

 
At 2:33 pm , Blogger -- J e e L e e -- said...

Haha...Thanks Shel.

when I said it didn't make sense to watch it with A GUY when he is my bf, i meant that it'll be more dangerous - incase feelings aroused! haha...Ya. Unless of course, you watch it with ppl whom you confirm will never fall for, then again, you're never too sure right? I don't mind watching with a whole group of people but with A GUY, it can be pretty scary! ya.

And obi-mun, I thought the ending spoilt it all too...hehe....

 
At 8:51 pm , Blogger queen shelby said...

WHen you mean ending, do u mean how it ended, or the erm, filming/setting/script/etc of the ending...?
Know what i mean?

I liked the ending, would've hated it if it was the other ending, but i do wish that that ending was done better. THats the only part in the whole movie that was abit potong la.. BUt it didnt make me HATE it.
Still wld tell people to watch it...
=p
You just a stick-in-the-mud la Obi Mun

 
At 9:26 pm , Blogger imissw said...

the original korean ending was much much better.

this one is jus so senseless.

i see u online now but u r "busy". me gotta go tesco. see ya!

 
At 9:31 pm , Blogger imissw said...

oh, forgot to mention - jeelee, glad to see we are of the same mind.


******SUPER MAJOR SPOILERS********









was i the only one who could guess from the very very beginning who was the guy who was killed by the bus?

 
At 9:46 pm , Blogger queen shelby said...

Whatever lah...
Might as well stay away from all movies then, in case they envoke such hate because of senseless endings. And if it ended the way the Korean one did (which i know nothing abou) you'd say it was so unoriginal.


Btw, no you were not the only one who guessed about the bus scene.

 
At 11:04 pm , Blogger -- J e e L e e -- said...

Ya...you weren't the only one who guessed about the bus scene. Haha...

Well, it's like that with all movies isn't it? there are flaws. I felt the ending was ermm...too much of a twist and quite left hanging with nothing much to digest from. When it ended, I felt like "eh, that's it? Oh...okaaay" maybe it was too rush an ending. *donno* and all I left with was probably, 1) how good looking they both were. 2) Awww...so sweet.

ya....that sort of thing la...

Could be better but I don't hate it too! Haha....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home