Saturday, September 09, 2006

Live...

I want to send Caleb off because I know I will miss him for the next few months of not seeing him. He's been such an encouraging guy!! Reaaaally!!! And when I sent him off yesterday, and when it was my turn to shake hands with him, he said this "Continue to bring joy!" I was so stunned. Mainly because during the past week, smiling has been the most difficult thing to do! Wow. And to a certain extent, it was a reminder to praise God for the gift He has given me and to not neglect it.

Anyhow, here's a verse that spoke to me just now: Gal 2:20
I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home