Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Sick!

Today as I was borrowing a book, guess who I saw? I saw Dr. Lazar. She remembers me!! (Ade says I’m easy to remember. What does that mean?) So, we talked as if we were friends instead of lecturer-student. She asked me how am I and what modules I am taking and she also asked for feedback for the media module. Haha…. And Ade, Mich and Adrian, you’d be happy to know that I explained to her why we handed our project the way it was. Since she didn’t give us a chance to explain ourselves last sem rite?! Argh. Too bad nothing can be done about it but it’s okay. It’s good to have nice chats with lecturers. I seldom get that. But, it’s fun! Except that most Singaporean EL lecturers are pretty short. I am taller than Dr.Lazar la! It was so funny talking to her like that. I had to hunch a bit more so that I don’t feel like I’m talking down to her. Oh my! unbelievable that Jee Lee can be taller than some people rite?
Oh, I miss Dr. Peter Tan!!! He’s so extraordinarily fun!!!

Thanks to edgar, I am now starting to crave for food. Oh my. Let’s see….I want the best porridge!! Porridge is the last thing I would crave when I’m sick,but this time, strangely enough, I do. And I think it goes to show that I am really sick! My! Mother, I’m sick!! Come and cook for me la… I need good home cook food. And I like to be kicked out of bed to eat. (except medicine!!) I like it when the whole family have to eat what a sick person eats. Haha… I like the special attention I get from my family when I’m sick. Family, where are you???!!!!!

Okay. I should sleep early.

Goodnight friends….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home