Friday, February 16, 2007

Be of good cheer...

I left Singapore yesterday but with much hassle.

My bus from Larkin was at 6pm. At 5pm, I was still in NUS. Class ended at 4:30pm. I manage to get a cab only at 5:10pm. Traffic was heavy (understandably) so to cut a very long story short, i reached Larkin at 6:40pm and the bus left without me of course. Thank God, I got another bus which left at 7:15pm for RM25. Much to thank God for. One, that I still manage to get a bus last minute and for the usual price. The bus wasn't in too bad a condition. There was no accident despite the rain. I reached KL safely at 12midnight.

If I choose to, there was much to complain about yesterday. But, i shall dwell on how good God is. Yesterday, being post v-day, Dr. Ooi gave us double-shot of chocolate. How nice of him right?! Michelle made heart-shaped pineapple tarts for us. Adeline made orange cup-cakes. Woah, feel so loved man. So, before I left, I hugged the EL bunch good-bye, Happy CNY, and belated V-day. Haha. And matt commented: why you guys behaving like it's graduation? haha. I briefly explained to him what the hugs were for. But, it was still something pretty funny. But, my point is this: I overheard him comment to Hui: What a close-knitted bunch! And Hui said: Yeah. So nice and cosy!

Yeah, I agree with them. We're a bunch of close-knitted friends, and we have a very pleasant and cosy friendship! haha....

And being Malaysian is really such a blessing - coz we're muhibah....

On wednesday, Edgar commented that I looked like a malay. On Thursday, a taxi driver commented that I look a little like an Indian. People have asked me if i was malay but that was purely because I can sound like one. Edgar said I looked like a malay coz he saw me without much light, so looking rather tanned. But, indian? HUH? How does a chinese look indian? You tell me. And the best part was he said my nose looked like an indian nose. Woah. My eyes are completely chinese - that's undebatable. But my nose are very flat too....how is that indian-looking? He asked me if my father was indian. NOPE. I have indian friends??? haha.

I say it's because i'm Malaysian. We have all the different races blood in each of us. We can look whatever we want...haha.....

Happy Chinese New Year people... :)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home