Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Count every blessing...

I walked to YIH today to collect exam results slip. And while i was in YIH, i thought i'd buy lunch for Mich and Val since they always come late to class because they have to grab lunch. So, while waiting for Mich's reply regarding lunch, I met Gary and oh well, I ended up having lunch with him. And I must say, it was very pleasant getting to know him more. He is an extremely interesting person! Yeah, truly!

Blessing of the day! haha....

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 5:26 pm , Blogger queen shelby said...

"And I must say, it was very pleasant getting to know him more. He is an extremely interesting person! Yeah, truly!"

interesting person eh. . .

 
At 11:39 pm , Blogger -- J e e L e e -- said...

Yeah. Very interesting. Don't think serong . There are all kinds of people out there and Gary is interesting. Very unusual. hehe

 
At 1:02 am , Blogger queen shelby said...

"There are all kinds of people out there and Gary is interesting. Very unusual. hehe "

unusual person eh...

 
At 1:05 am , Blogger -- J e e L e e -- said...

I figure that if I were to say more, u'd just copy and paste them and repeat what is said. So, nope. And yes, Gary is unusual - unique. haha

So is shelby! She's unique too u know. Very special. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home