Monday, January 29, 2007

It will all be a-okaaaay!

At 2am, my stomach is telling me it needs feeding. So sorry, stomach, it’s 2am. Technically, that means that it’s too late to feed you.

My roommate just looked at my stack of notes and she said “Wah, only into the third week of school and your notes are so thick ar?” yeap. They are piling up. Third year is no joke man.

I am a little (okay, a little might be an understatement) overwhelmed by work.

I have in my hand ministry & school work. School work divides into 5 because there are 5 modules. Ministry divides into two parts, the administrative part which includes ex-co and the next part is the hard work, which includes follow-up and outreach. It’s my last semester in NUS. I have to make full use of everything that is given to me. I must work my hardest!! I will be the geek and read every single article that I need to. I will do all that I need to in the ministry I am part of. And that means, unnecessary stress. Haha. I’m not very wise. Still, it’s my last semester. I don’t know what entails upon graduation. God has given me much, the least I can do is to be faithful in the very little HE has given me. Yet at the same time, I recognise that God is sovereign and He can work wonders, without me. But, God has given therefore, I cannot neglect. Faithfulness!!!!

So, pray with me!!

Haha…I slept only 2 hours yesterday. I think that says much about how stressed I am eh? Haha.

Still, I want to thank God because there are lots of joys in life that He has given me despite tiredness and stress. For instance, today I met up with Adeline to pray and it was good to meet and pray after such a long time. I trashed out a particular burden in me to my dear roommate and she listened intently, making me feel that my burden is very valid. (I thought it was silly!) I had a positive attitude towards the happenings of the day even though under normal circumstances I would be the grumpiest of person since I only manage to catch 2 hours of sleep and even that, not the deepest sleep. So, I really thank God. Today, on the bus back to school, one thought just struck my mind: ‘Be of good cheer…’ this phrase appeared quite a bit in the book of Mark and I was surprised that it suddenly pop-up in my head. But, I am glad God gave me the strength to have that good cheer.

So, yeap. Thank God!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home