Thursday, January 25, 2007

Till death...

I used to say that I'm not afraid of death. I've been thinking of that more these days and I guess, I've come to realise that I love life and I am afraid/don't want to die yet. Meeting my Lord will surpass everything else but I guess yeah, I do love life, despite all the pain. That it feels wrong to die at this age. I know to die is gain but I don't want to see death as some way of escape too. I don't want to make seeing my Lord as something I would want just because I can't have other things in life.

I truly want to see my Lord, meet HIM and be in His presence all the time.

Still, I guess, I am enjoying life - the roses and the thorns. And because I feel so unready to die, I guess, I get scared when I think about death. And more than that, I feel so sorry to those I will leave behind - loved ones yes, but most of all my family.

It's a scary thought. I feel sinful feeling the way I do. I feel sad.

We take things too easily until we realise when we're losing it, don't we?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home