Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Blessed I am

This is long overdue but better late than never! Hehe! I was just reflecting a few days ago about how much God has provided for me while in Singapore and among all the things I reflected on, the one thing that I realised was that, God provided fun friends!! I’m talking about my friends in the English Language Dept. It all started in Semester 1 of our second year and we slowly got to know one another and in semester two, we got to know each other much better. And it was in semester two (I think) that my friendship with Ade grew much more and to a higher “calling”. In semester two too, that I got to know Val much better too, not forgetting Sara too. Oh they are such a blessing! Of course, Janice and Michelle has been there since the very beginning of our journey in the dept. haha.

Ade’s birthday was a few weeks ago but we celebrated it for her. And it was so much fun! My gosh. We just sat and ate and chatted and oh gosh, we laughed our heads off at so many things. It was so fun. And really, I just felt so blessed. I can count on these girls to do fun things man. The few of us are already talking about where we wanna go after we graduate la…as in, not work but for vacation…Ah, truly so blessed with friends such as them!!! :) :)





CARLS' JR. is the place where we
feasted. Gosh. IT's so humongous!!!


















Vivo City, the apparently biggest shopping centre in Singapore, has a Crocs outlet!! The shoes are so ugly, it so strange to walk into a shop filled with ugly looking shoes. Yet, there are cute ones like those in the next picture ! They are kids boots. Like Phua Chu Kang's!!




Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home