Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Gary & others

Here’s your gary post!

Gary not only opened the door for me today in YIH study room he also said “Hello Jee Lee. I’ll see you tomorrow” with such a sweet smile!!! Aaaahhhhh… hahaha

And that’s the end of your gary post!

xxx

Now, onto more important things:

I was undecided as to whether I should attend nav rally today. I didn’t really want to go for it because I have work to be done and I wasn’t feeling too well. But, I was suppose to gather CCA points stuff and also the appreciation thing for huiyue. So, I went, albeit late. The songs spoke to me really! There were a few songs I weren’t familiar to but it really spoke what I was feeling!

I’m at a junction where I really need God and my heart feels like it’s going to blow! And I need God so much! And I know God is there! God is more faithful than anything else in the world!!! If all else fails, if everything else withers, God stands strong and His words!

And my heart just cry out, truly “woe am I for I am a woman with unclean lips” but God is faithful and just and will forgive us…and yes, there is much forgiveness needed. There’s so much for me be sorry about! Goodness.

And I echo one of Chris Tomlin’s song, which lines go:

“You see the depths of my heart and you love me the same.

You are amazing GOD!!”

Because people can’t even accept me for who they think I am on the outside, what more you who know the very depths of my heart – the dirtiest of all stains – and you still love me, you still send Christ to die for me, and for Jesus to take all the pain and suffering and mockery just to patch up my relationship with God. Oh God, forgive me for not seeing and treating you for who you really are!!!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home